BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

“What a FCC”


FCC is the hardest subject among the other subjects we got,

At first it still so easy but as chapter pass by its getting harder and harder.

The most thing which turn my head is the formulas, because there are many

Formulas to combine for one problem. Just a simple mistake and your work

Will be wrong and if you don know where you got mistake you need to start all over again.

Many students says that they hate FCC subject, but others says that FCC is good.

FCC is such a dengerous subject, many of our senior says that many of them

Fail in this subject before so we better watch out. Thats why all og my life now

I dedicate it to the FCC subject, coz i dont want to fail and take again this subject.

I dont know why we still need to take this subject, but its already here all

I need to do is to do all of my best to pass. But i dont think if i can get a good grades

Coz all of my life i’ve been hated those numbers. But

Wish me all the best, hope i can pass this subject.

0 comments: