BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the whole st.claret!!!!















yah!!this is my whole classmates when I was in forth year high school, but some of them are already my classmates since second year, we already had so many unforgettable bonding's together. that's why its not that easy for me to forget them,I already missed my high school life.every time I think of those stupid things we had I cant keep my self from smilling alone, I don't know but its just like that I'm missing them already,I missed everything on them,all those things they have done for me,for all those advice that they gave me,for all the tears and joys that I had with them,all the unfogettable memories that I had spent with them. And everytime one of us in trouble they are always there to help.they are so good!!!I missed every single smile of them!!I'am very thankful that I had them one's in my life!!I know that there are still some people like them,but the essence of friendships of students in 2008-2009 st.claret will never fade!!AND I'AM PROUD TO BE CLARETIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: