BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

aku cinta padamu means I love you!!!















when I first saw you

aku tertarik sama kau
I want to know you
sebab saya mau kawan dengan kau

now I knew you
kau sudah jadi kawan saya
I will take care of you
sebab kau kawan saya
I will always here to help you
sebab apa untuk kita kawan
I can be a wall for you to lean on everytime you have problem
sebab saya di sini sebagai kawan kau
I will protect you
sebab saya malindungi kawan saya

then you ask me to stay
sebab saya kawan kau
so I stay as your friend
sebab kau kawan saya

then we promised ''friends forever''
sebab kita kawanrapat
at first I can still handle it
sebab saya salayan kau macam kawan
but now you have your love one
I need to go away
sebab saya rasa cemburu

but I think cant, Its too late
sebab kau sudah rapat dengan saya
when you're not around
aku rindu sama kau
if I dont see you
aku fikir pasal kau

it kills me
sebab....
I dont know...
tapi...
but I think...
sebab...
I think
sebab..
I Love You
Aku Cinta Padamu


if you cant understand just read the English words.

then you can got it all.


0 comments: