BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Do but I Don't!!!!!!





















I do
hate people but I don't tell directly into the mouthpiece.
I do making jokes with my friends but I Don't want somebody's playing games with me.
I do have fun with my friends but I don't want anybody's making fun of me.
I do get mad with somebody but I don't keep it longer.
I do love emo but I don't want to be alone.
yah!!I do sometimes want to be alone but I don't want to loose friends.
I do easily get fall inlove with somebody but I don't easily get into a serious relationships.
I do maybe silent sometimes but I don't want to be mute.
I do feel lonely but I don't want to be showy.
I do sometimes feel I'am weak but I don't want people to get pity on me.
I do count those things they have done for me but I dont count those things that I have done for them.
I do appreciate negative feedbacks about my personality but I don't receive an insult from any body.
I do forgive people but I don't forget the things they been done.
I do accept being loosed but I don't want to be looser forever.
I do sometimes like a freak but I don't want be a stupid.
I do keep all good memories we have but I don't keep bad things I had.
I do can judge people but I don't judge myself coz I can't.


0 comments: