BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

to be a chef that is my goal!!!!!


















now I'am taking Diploma in Culinary Arts to become a chef someday. this is my goal now, but the truth is since elementary never in my mind to take this kind of course, before , when I'm still not sure of what I'am going to take my father ask me to take electrical engineering but my mother wanted me to take nursing, but i have already in my mind but then I'm still not sure about it. when I was in fourth year and soon to be graduated a letter came into our school promoting the students to continue their studies in college in malaysia. when I saw it I got interested and when I let it show to my parents they also got interested with it, but the courses they wanted me to take is not in the option so they just let me to choose which one I wanted to take. when I saw the list, first I saw the diploma in culinary arts and I feel something, somehting like excitement with unsurity with something that I cant understand, I feel that I'll gonna enjoy this college life with this course. so I take the entrance exam and I passed. now I'm already here I'am not gonna give up no matter what happen, I choose it and I'm going to face it, and in fact I'am really enjoying together with my friends I'm really enjoying my college life. now I realized that I loved cooking I will going do my very best to acheive my goal because TO BE A CHEF THAT IS MY GOAL!!!!!

0 comments: