BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

I will do my best to thank them!!!!

I know that just saying ''thank you'' to them is not enough,
for all the love and care that they have done for me,
they are already here by my side since childhood,
they did everything just to make me satisfied and give all my wants just to make me happy.
despite of unsurity that I can finish my studies, they still sent me to school thinking that just for me to have some knowledge.
they are paying my tuition fees and projects
I know this is not easy,and for the place like Philippines I know that it is not easy for them to find money in such poor place,I don't know how they do but still they can still can pay my tuition fees here and I still have my sisters there who are also studying. I don't know how he can balance it,this is one thing which makes me idolized my father,but I know its not that easy.

and for my turn!!
I already passed my learning stage and survive the middle stage. Now that I already reached my final stage where I can already my future, I will not give up and I will never coz I don't want to disappoint them, I don't want those sacrifices of them will just turn to nothing after all that they have done. and now that I can already see my future I will do my best to achieve it, after this its time for me to thank them in return.



thing to remember:
as a student,our main role is not to achieve our goal.
our main role will start after either we or we don't achieve our goal.

0 comments: